Hi, Guys In this article we will see Top 5 Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally. The app name and description are given below
Top 5 Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally
1. Cameringo Lite. Filters Camera
• With a simple yet stylish powerful interface, this professional photographic camera includes a large variety of photo effects in fast real-time such as lomo and vintage, including several types of the lens such as fisheye, wide angle, and much more. In total over 300 customizable live filters, and over 20 frames.
• For HDR fans produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also, you can create little planet photos with the stereographic filters, or use the dedicated Little Planet mode.
• Lomography and hipster photography fans will also be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras including 16mm and super-8 styles that you will find easily in the included filter packs.
• Enjoy video recording with live filters, including slow and fast motion video recording, pause and resume, and even drawing in real time while recording. (Note that video requires Jelly Bean 4.3 or higher)
• A GIF recorder is also included which similar to the video can be used with all the available filters, allowing even to change the recording speed to produce funny animations or even record in reverse mode.
• Cameringo offers advanced features that DSLR camera owners will envy, as you will be able to change in real-time the image exposure, contrast, brightness and more, allowing to modify uniquely each filter to achieve unique creations. You can use this Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally.
2. Camera FV-5 Lite
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
You can use this Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally
3. Snap Camera HDR
It has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately if your device doesn’t have an internet connection. Enable airplane mode (or disable all data connections) to use this trial app so you can decide if you want to buy it. If you have data enabled, the app will start after a 10-second delay.
A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now with 4K 16×9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring. You can use this Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally.
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the photo. You can use this Android Apps To Click Photos Professionally.
5. Google Camera
Never miss a moment with Google Camera’s latest speed improvement, and take fantastic pictures with new features such as auto-HDR+.
• Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
• Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
• Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
• SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
• Google Camera works on Nexus phones running Android 6.0 and above
• SmartBurst is only available on the Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video is only available on the Nexus 5X and 6P
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory